New Student Email Accounts
- Lane Community College now provides all students with a my.lanecc.edu email address.
- These student email accounts are required; all college communications will use this address.
- Using your my.lanecc.edu address will make your communications with the school faster, more reliable, and more secure.
- You will gain access to Google Workspace for Education, including free cloud storage on Drive.
- You will also have a .edu email that you can use to gain free or discounted access to services like Microsoft Office, Amazon Prime and Spotify Premium.
Activate your Student G Suite (.edu) Email Account
- To claim your student email account, visit our article: Student Email & Google Workspace Account Activation
After you activate your Student .edu Email
- Log onto Google or gmail with your my.lanecc.edu student email address and your ExpressLane password.
- Your LaneCC email address will be your last name and the first letter of your first name at my.lanecc.edu (LastnameF@my.lanecc.edu)
- The only exception to this is if you have the same name as another student at LCC.
- If this happens, your email may have numbers added to the end (LastnameF24@my.lanecc.edu)
- Check lanecc.edu/gsuite for your email username if you suspect this is happening to you.
- Your password will be the same password you use with your L Number on ExpressLane, Moodle, and other L Number logins.
- If you change your ExpressLane password, your other passwords will automatically change as well
- This new email address will be the address used by LaneCC to send you financial aid, registration, academic progress, Moodle messages from faculty, and all other information and updates. It is your responsibility to monitor your Lane Email account.
- When you graduate LCC or stop taking classes you will have access to this account for 4 terms, and then the account will be deactivated; or until Gmail changes its policies; or if the school terminates its account with Gmail.
Support for Gmail & Google Workspace -
- Check out our Google Gmail & Google Workspace: Support site, or contact the SHED – Student Help Desk
Student Help Desk Support (SHeD)
The student help desk is located on main campus in the Library (center building).