ExpressLane passwords usually fail for the following reasons:
1. Too many or too few characters (It has to be 12-16 characters inclusive)
2. Password does not have at least one number or one alphabetic character
3. The password was entered incorrectly
4. Caps Lock was on while creating the password
To fix the password for reasons 1-3:
Open a word processing program and type ExpressLane password.
You entered the correct password
You have no less than 12 or more than 16 characters (count all characters!)
You have at least one alphabetic and one numeric character.
To help with reason 4, enter the password with the caps lock on.
If the above quick solutions don't work for the account, check the Can't Log Into ExpressLane article or contact the Student Help Desk.
Student Help Desk Support (SHeD)
The student help desk is located on main campus in the Library (center building).
- Self-help resources for students
- Live Support in Zoom
- Email: email@example.com
Phone: 541.463.3333 (please leave a voice message)
Leave your Name, L#, contact information, and the reason for your call and we will contact you.