Transcripts for Inactive Students Enrolled After 2003

Information for LCC students who were enrolled after 2003

Last Updated: May 31st, 2022

If you attended school before 2003, click here.

Students inactive for more than five terms cannot log into ExpressLane. If you are an inactive student who attended Lane after 2003 and need your unofficial transcript, you can access it by going to ExpressLane.

  1. Go to (Expresslane)
  2. Log in with your L number and password.
    • If you forgot your password, enter your L number and click Forgot Password.
    • Answer the security questions.
      • If you are unable to do so, there is an option above the security questions to reset your password via email. You will receive a link with a temporary PIN to reset your password.
    • Once you log in with your temporary PIN, you must create a new password. The system will ask you to input the old password which is the one that was just sent to you, then you can create your own password which has to be between 12 and 16 characters in length and can contain numbers and letters but no special characters. It can take a few hours, sometimes less, for your new password to sync up with LCC's system.
  3. Once on the main menu, click on the Student Records link under the Enrollment Services tab. 
  4. Then you will be able to access your transcript

Note: If you forgot your password, cannot answer the security questions, and do not have access to the email LCC has on file, you will have to contact Enrollment Services to access your unofficial transcript.

If you need an official transcript, you can order it through the National Student Clearinghouse. It will cost $5 for an electronic version of your transcript and is much faster than a rushed paper order. You can check the status of your transcript directly through the Clearinghouse.

Student Help Desk Support (SHeD)

The student help desk is located on main campus in the Library (center building).

Was this article helpful?