- Go to the Gmail app.
- In the top left hand corner are three line stacked on top of each other like so:
- Click on them.
- On the image in the upper left hand corner of the side bar, click on it. (Your name will be under the image)
- Or click on the small white triangle in the lower right hand side.
- Click on the + Add Account selection.
- Select Google from the list of email providers.
- Type in your new student email. Last name first initial @my.lanecc.edu.
- Then type in your ExpressLane password.
- Click Enter and it will show you your email.
Alternative: You can also add a Google account through your phone settings if you are on an Android device. Go to settings > Accounts > Add Account > Google, and then fill in your email address and password.
Student Help Desk Support (SHeD)
The student help desk is located on main campus in the Library (center building).
- Self-help resources for students
- Live Support in Zoom
- Email: email@example.com
Phone: 541.463.3333 (please leave a voice message)
Leave your Name, L#, contact information, and the reason for your call and we will contact you.