- Go to ExpressLane
- Log in using your L number and password
- If you do not know your L number, then you can look it up Here or refer to this help article: Quick Start Guide for New Students.
- Go to the myEnrollment Tab
- Click "Registration, Class Schedule, and Books".
- Click "Registration and Schedule Changes".
- You will be prompted to log in to CAS (same login information you use to log in to ExpressLane)
- Click "Register for Classes".
- Select the term from which you wish to drop the class from the drop down menu
- On the bottom right, select the class you wish to drop and under "Action" click the arrow to view the drop down menu
- Select "Drop" or "Drop with Refund"
- Click "Submit"
Student Help Desk Support (SHeD)
The student help desk is located on main campus in the Library (center building).
- Self-help resources for students
- Live Support in Zoom
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 541.463.3333 (please leave a voice message)
Leave your Name, L#, contact information, and the reason for your call and we will contact you.