- Save your Word document to your desktop or another accessible location on your computer.
- Sign in to Google Drive
- Upload the Word document to Google Drive by dragging and dropping the file.
- Find the new document in your Google Drive folder; it should be the last document uploaded.
- Right click on the document and select Open With > Google Docs
- A Google Document will now be created by this action and will appear in your list of documents.
- Review and update/repair the document as needed. Changes are saved automatically in Google Docs.
Student Help Desk Support (SHeD)
The student help desk is located on main campus in the Library (center building).
- Self-help resources for students
- Live Support in Zoom
- Email: email@example.com
Phone: 541.463.3333 (please leave a voice message)
Leave your Name, L#, contact information, and the reason for your call and we will contact you.