Are you enrolled in Lane Community College?
- You cannot access Moodle if you’re not enrolled as a student. Go to Steps to Enroll.
- If you are trying to Register for Classes, go to ExpressLane to register.
- If you are in High School Connections, check with your instructor.
- If you are a returning student who has been inactive for more than four terms, you will not be able to log into Moodle, you will need to reactivate your ExpressLane account.
Can you log into ExpressLane?
- If you can’t log into ExpressLane, go to this article: Can't Log Into ExpressLane?
- If you can log into ExpressLane, you should be able to log into Moodle, since they both use the same L# and password.
- NOTE: If you are a new student, or have just registered for classes, then you will not have access until your teacher uploads their class and makes the course visible in Moodle.
You can log into Moodle but can’t see any course?
- If you can't see any courses where you should be able to, go to this article: Courses are Not Visible in Moodle.
Have you recently changed your password (24 hours or less)?
If you have recently changed your password:Try that old password (as well as the new one) again. The server may not have switched to your new password. You may have to wait for a couple hours for Moodle to sync up with ExpressLane.
NOTE: Passwords for Moodle/ExpressLane:
- must be 12-16 characters in length
- must contain at least one Number and one Letter.
- Are case sensitive, meaning, if you use upper or lower case letters, then you will always need to enter the password with those upper or lower case letters. (For example, if you enter your password as: "TitanBobblehead1", then "Titanbobblehead1" is a different password.)
If you have NOT recently changed password:Try changing your password through ExpressLane. You can either reset your password by using your Email or Security Questions.
Still can't log into Moodle?
- Contact: SHeD - The Student Help Desk
(Located in the Library)
- Live Support in Zoom
- Look up: support.lanecc.edu/shed
- Email: SHeD@lanecc.edu
- Call: 541.463.3333 (please leave a voice message)
Leave your Name, L#, contact information and the reason for your call and we will contact you.
Student Help Desk Support (SHeD)
The student help desk is located on main campus in the Library (center building).