NOTE: If you last attended LaneCC before 2003, go to this article instead: Before 2003
Related article: Common Problems With College Passwords
Are you an enrolled student?
- You cannot access ExpressLane if you’re not enrolled. Go to Steps to Enroll.
Are you seeing error messages?
- Click continue and login if you can. If you can't login, ExpressLane might be experiencing technical issues. Call the ATC at (541) 463-3377
- If you are a prior student and have not been enrolled for more than 4 terms, your account has become inactive. You will need to reactivate it by reapplying: How to reapply
Username/password not found?
- Have you forgotten your password? You can either reset your password via Email or Security Questions.
- Have you changed your password recently (24 hours or less)? Try that old password (as well as the new one) again. The server may not have switched to your new password. You may have to wait up to 30 minutes for it to sync with the system.
- If you are sure that you have typed in the correct username and password, try to access Moodle using the same L number and password.
- Note: If you enter your password incorrectly too many times, you will be locked out of your account temporarily (usually for a few minutes). Next time, you will be locked out for a longer period of time.
Can't log into ExpressLane?
- If you have not changed your password recently, try to reset your password via email. If needed, call the SHeD at (541) 463-3333 for assistance.
- If you have changed your password recently, and still can't login to ExpressLane, call the SHeD at (541) 463-3333
Student Help Desk Support (SHeD)
The student help desk is located on main campus in the Library (center building).
- Self-help resources for students
- Live Support in Zoom
- Email: email@example.com
Phone: 541.463.3333 (please leave a voice message)
Leave your Name, L#, contact information, and the reason for your call and we will contact you.